Ben Aaron net worth, relationship with wife Ginger Zee, Kids, career, wiki, bio.
Ben Aaron is a familiar face on television. From critically acclaimed shows from NBC Universal’s LXTV and WNBC’s New York Live to the nationally syndicated Crazy Talk television series, Ben has always taken to the roles assigned to him. A native New Yorker, Ben began his career in radio journalism and has managed to reach greater heights. Married to the famous American television personality Ginger Zee, Ben currently resides with his family in Manhattan. The pair share two lovely children and have very much taken to their role as parents.
How Rich is Ben Aaron?
Ben Aaron is a media personality who has worked for various TV shows and networks, such as New York Live, Crazy Talk, Pickler & Ben, and Pix11 Morning News. He has also won three Emmy Awards for his work as a features reporter. As of 2023, Ben has an estimated net worth of $3.5 Million.
Some of his houses, cars, properties, and sources of income are:
- He and his wife Ginger Zee bought a house in Rockland County, New York, in 2017. They renovated the house for the DIY Network show Renovation Realities: Ben & Ginger.
- He and his wife also own a lakefront cottage in Petoskey, Michigan, where they got married and where their first son was born.
- He drives a black SUV, which he often posts on his Instagram account2.
- He earns a salary as a features reporter for the PIX11 Morning News on WPIX-TV in New York since 2020.
- He also earns income from his social media accounts, such as Instagram, where he has over 126k followers.
Meeting and Marriage to Ginger Zee:
Ben Aaron and Ginger Zee have been married since June 7, 2014, after a 10-month engagement. They met at a charity event in 2012 and hit it off after Aaron asked Zee out on a date. Aaron often jokes that they met on Tinder, but they actually had a mutual friend who introduced them. Over the years, their relationship has been influenced by various events and factors, such as:
- Their careers in the media industry, which sometimes require them to travel or work on different projects.
- Their struggles with mental health issues, such as Zee’s depression and suicidal thoughts, which she revealed in her memoir Natural Disaster: I Cover Them. I Am One. in 2017.
- Their shared passion for home renovation, which they showcased on the DIY Network show Renovation Realities: Ben & Ginger in 2017, with the help of their GMA co-stars Robin Roberts and Amy Robach.
- Their sense of humor and fun, which they often display on social media and in public appearances.
Inside his relationship with his wife Ginger Zee:
The couple share two sons, Adrian Benjamin Colonomos, born on December 17, 2015, and Miles Macklin Colonomos, born on February 9, 2018. They also adopted a dog named Brando in March 2020 amid the COVID-19 pandemic.
Zee and Aaron have expressed their views on family and marriage in various interviews and social media posts. They have described their relationship as fun, supportive, and loving. They have also said that they prioritize spending time with each other and their children, despite their busy schedules. They have celebrated their anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, and other special occasions with heartfelt messages and photos.
In summary, Ben Aaron and Ginger Zee have a happy and healthy marriage that has lasted for over seven years. They have faced some challenges and changes along the way, but they have also shared many joys and achievements. They have two adorable sons and a dog who complete their family. They are very supportive of each other’s careers and passions, but they also make time for fun and romance. They are very vocal about their love and appreciation for each other on social media and in public
Career and Television:
Ben Aaron was born as Benjamin Aron Colonomos on September 10, 1981, in New York to Janis Yudelson Salerno and Mark Colonomos of Jewish heritage. He grew up in Piermont, New York, and graduated from Emerson College with a Bachelor of Arts degree in media. Ben began his career in Journalism in 1999 and remains on the scene to date. Here is a timeline of his career and progression over the years;
- Ben started his radio journalism career in 1999 at the age of 18, working for Radio Disney.
- He moved to Los Angeles and secured an on-air television hosting job for Daybreak OC, an Orange County-based morning lifestyle/news show serving the whole Los Angeles area.
- He then worked as a features reporter for KSWB in San Diego until WNBC in New York hired him.
- He worked for NBCUniversal’s LXTV and WNBC’s New York Live as a host and features reporter. He won four Emmy Awards for his segments on New York Live.
- He co-hosted the nationally syndicated television program, Crazy Talk with Tanisha Thomas, and was a correspondent for Extra and Entertainment Tonight.
- He co-hosted the nationally syndicated TV talk show, Pickler & Ben with country singer Kellie Pickler from 2017 to 2019. He earned two Daytime Emmy Award nominations for “Best Host” for his work on the show.
- He joined PIX11 Morning News as a features reporter in 2020 and continues to work there. He also collaborated with his wife, Ginger Zee, chief meteorologist for Good Morning America, on Renovation Realities, an Emmy-nominated home renovation show on the DIY Network.
Here is a table of Ben Aaron’s television career as a reporter and as himself based on imdb.com,
|2011||Love Lust||narrator||A documentary series that explores various aspects of human sexuality and culture.|
|2013||Paper||production assistant||A short film about a young man who tries to escape his troubled past by working as a paperboy.|
|2017-2019||Pickler & Ben||co-host||A talk show that featured celebrity guests, lifestyle segments, cooking demonstrations, and musical performances. Ben co-hosted the show with country star Kellie Pickler and earned two Daytime Emmy Award nominations for “Best Host”.|
|2020-present||PIX11 Morning News||features reporter||A morning news program that covers local and national stories, weather, traffic, sports, and entertainment. Ben joined the team as part of an expansion of the show in 2020 after Pickler & Ben was cancelled.|
|2014-2018||Good Morning America||himself||A popular morning news and talk show that airs on ABC. Ben appeared as a guest and as the husband of chief meteorologist Ginger Zee.|
|2015-2016||The Chew||himself||A daytime talk show that focused on food, cooking, and lifestyle topics. Ben appeared as a guest and as a co-host.|
|2016-2017||Extra with Billy Bush||himself||An entertainment news magazine show that covers celebrity news, gossip, and interviews. Ben appeared as a correspondent and a guest.|
|2017-2018||Harry||himself||A talk show hosted by singer Harry Connick Jr. that featured celebrity interviews, musical performances, and comedy segments. Ben appeared as a guest and a co-host.|
|2018-2019||Celebrity Page||himself||A daily entertainment news show that covers the latest stories, trends, and events in Hollywood. Ben appeared as a guest and a correspondent.|
|2015-2016||Crazy Talk||co-host||A comedy/talk series that featured clips of outrageous reality TV moments and interviews with reality stars. Ben co-hosted the show with reality personality Tanisha Thomas.|
Ben Aaron Wiki/Bio Facts:
|Name||Benjamin Aron Colonomos|
|Birth date||September 10, 1981|
|Birthplace||New York, US|
|Age||41 years old|
|Occupation||Media personality, Reporter|
|Known for||Co-host for Crazy Talk and Pickler & Ben|
|Spouse||Ginger Zee (m. 2014)|
|Children||2 (Adrian and Miles)|
|Residence||Rockland County, New York|
|Height (approx)||5 feet 8 inches|
|Dressing style||Casual and smart casual|
|Accessories||Glasses and hats|
|Awards||Three Emmy Awards for Best Features Reporter|
|Current show||PIX11 Morning News|
|Previous employers||NBCUniversal, WNBC, KSWB, Radio Disney, Daybreak OC|
|Previous shows||New York Live, Crazy Talk, Pickler & Ben, Renovation Realities, Extra, Entertainment Tonight, The Today Show|
|Social media accounts||Facebook: @BenAaronTV; Instagram: @benaarontv; Twitter: @Ben_Aaron|
|Net worth||$3.5 Million|